Arc Flash Services
ZMAC offers a full range of arc flash related services. Arc Flash Studies, Power System Assessment, Power System Remediation, PPE Recommendations, and Electrical Safety Training.
Typical arc flash study project:
- During a free consultation, define objectives including depth of study, available options, and time frame.
- Following a request for quotation, perform a preliminary review of all available reference materials (one lines, models from previous study, equipment counts, etc.).
- Publish proposal, followup as necessary, receipt of purchase order.
- Request fault data from utility supplying site.
- Detailed review of all available reference materials.
- Perform field trip to collect data on site.
- Create and/or revise one line drawings as necessary.
- Enter data into analysis software application.
- Request additional data if necessary.
- Perform arc flash, short circuit, and coordination study.
- Discuss results with client.
- Make adjustments in model if required.
- Publish setting sheets to client.
- Receive confirmation that adjustments were completed.
- Print equipment labels (and order/ship bus duct placards) according to client preferences.
- Perform field trip to apply labels and confirm one lines.
- Publish as-recorded one lines, master record of labeled equipment, and formal report in letter form (study data results, NEC violations, under-rated equipment, site assessment with recommendations).